Web moped2.org
 Previous Message Message Index Next Message 
Re: governor on tomos  THOMAS KELLEY
 Jun 28, 2001 15:22 PDT 
Any time you increase engine displacement above 50 C C, and/ or
modify,(increase top speed)depending on what State you are in,the moped
is now a MOTORCYCLE ,if used on public roads.Why not just get a m/c to
start with.????????
May your day be blessed.
76A85181 for <TOMKE-@webtv.net>; Thu, 28 Jun 2001 06:15:52 -0700
From: Tim Farrell <t1mz-@hotmail.com>
Subject: governor on tomos
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 09:22:36 -0400
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 06:15:08 -0700
is there a governor on a tomos? If there is can u somehow take it off.
Also what other ways of getting speed and power besides for bi turbo, and
larger sprocket?
thanks alot
targa lx
 Previous Message Message Index Next Message 

Forums at Moped2.org Privacy policy
Moped2.org Home My other sites

Home   Contact
Wikipedia Affiliate Button