Web moped2.org

Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 20:11:03
Subject: gearing
From: Keith Ross

------_NextPart_000_019D_01BFD19E.D0B62860

Hi,

What's a good gear combination to run on a stock puch maxi with a BI
turbo pipe? I would like to regain some of the bottom end that I lost.
This pipe really makes my bike cook but I would give some of that up for
some bottom end power. Dose anyone have any other suggestions other than
changing the gearing?

Thanks Again
Keith Ross