Web moped2.org

Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 21:33:35
Subject: RE: Digest for moped@topica.com, issue 150
From: morris schneider

Hans wrote:

"Sometimes, a special model is wanted very much and is therefore very rare
(like the Lohmann diesel or Itom,
Nasetti and Motom four-stroke sports mopeds for example) and huge prices are
being paid.."

Now you're telling me what I want to know - I've never HEARD of a diesel
moped - whatta concept! Stick with me here. I never knew such a thing
existed. Where would I get information? And who pays huge prices? And
where could I see/ride one?

I really appreciate your post. I know "beauty in the eye of the beholder"
and all that.

But take the Lohmann - what's a "huge price"? YOU may know! I didn't even
know there was such a thing.

Back to my original question - is there any relatively comprehensive source
of information? If not, is there any value in trying to construct one?

Thanks to all who responded.

I'm tired - time to go to bed.

Morris

morrisk@cogent.net