Web moped2.org

Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 14:47:57
Subject: Re: 1978 Honda Hobbit
From: Alien

--546F70696361-729733584.480428303.960760079

Hi Tom,

I don't have a spare C70 carb available, but if you need one and can't find
it in the US, you could try in the UK, or in the Netherlands or Belgium.
They're quite easy to find here and really affordable. Only O have no idea
how much the shipping would be.

Bye
Jeroen