Web moped2.org

Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 03:59:00
Subject: cb100n parts and web page
From: C90nutter2001@cs.com

does ne1 know where i can get the fairing side panels for a '83 cb100n also
other parts will be considered
ps : coming soon dedication web page to the cb100n i will add other moped
stuff if people want me to just email me and i will get right back 2 ya :-p
will post details as soon as poss
regards andy
if ya cant get me on this mail address my other is
typhoon@scooter98.freeserve.co.uk