Web moped2.org

Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 06:15:35
Subject: Re: 1980 MOTOBECANE
From: Jeroen van Ingen

Hi Tom,

It could also be caused by the carb float, perhaps the height is incorrect
or the float needle or needle seat is worn/damaged. I've got a complete
workshop manual here that also lists the factory carb "settings". If you
have the carb number (should be on it somewhere, if it's a genuine Keihin)
and the exact C70 subtype (or engine/frame number) then I could look it up
for you...

greetz to all,
Jeroen