Web moped2.org

Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 02:37:12
Subject: Indian moped
From: wilped@webtv.net

Hello all,I currently own a 1965 Sears Allstate (Puch MS50) moped and a
1968 Motobecane mobylette,the Puch is nearly fully restored and the
mobylette is all original and still running strong,I have the
oppurtunity to buy a 1980 Indian moped for $300 its is in good shape
and runs well,but tops out at about 25mph is this normal? my mobylette
did about 40mph stock,are 4strokes easy to eke out more speed of? W