Web moped2.org

Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 07:27:14
Subject: Tomos problem
From: Robert Tollen

I have a 97 0r 96 Tomos Targa. It runs fine except after about 20 minutes
where I am cruising at a very low speed. It then cuts out abruptly and will
not restart no matter what unless I wait about 5 minutes. Then it will
restart immediately. I have no other problems with this moped. It usually
starts cold on the first kick.

Any ideas?

Robert