Web moped2.org

Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 19:26:11
Subject: Need help putting 1984 Tomos back together
From: Kauffman

Folks,

After a long hiatus, I'll finally getting around to putting this back
together. Thing is, I forget how it came apart! Does anyone have a
manual they could copy for me? I'm particularily stymied on the swingarm.
There is slop from side to side at the pivot. Am I missing a shim?

Greg Kauffman
Chillicothe Ohio