Web moped2.org

Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 17:34:17
Subject: mopedeers arrested in Pennsylvania
From: Kauffman

(Please respond direct to Frank, he is not subscribed to the list)

From: "Frank Wall"
Subject: mopeds

I recently heard that 13 young riders of mopeds got busted in
Clearfield, Pa. for exceeding 25mph speed limit for mopeds! Do you know
anything about this? What next in our "Gestapo" country? Please let me know
if you get any updates on Pa. Motor Vehicle Code for mopeds! Thank
you!.......Frank