Web moped2.org

Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 17:48:43
Subject: has Kreidler moped
From: Kauffman

(Anybody want to answer bejo? he's not subscribed, so you'll have to msg
him direct)

From: "bejo bildog"
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 14:56:40 +0800
Subject: Kreidler moped

Hi how do you do?
I need an info about a kreidler picture kr-k5051.jpg on
www.moped2.org/kreidler_p.htm
It seems I have one but I am not sure cause the condition is really broke down.
Would you tell me the complete ( technical)data of it so I can rebuid it again.
I also need to know what year it made, scarce or not hard to
find(population),and how much it worth?
I am sory my English is very-very poor.
Thank you very much.
--
Mari bergabung dengan komunitas satumail.com (http://mail.satumail.com)
Dapatkan fasilitas e-mail gratis, chat (bincang-bincang), Forum dan Kalender