Web moped2.org

Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 09:42:14
Subject: RE: Who is Kauffman and why...
From: Andy Zaitsev

Who is Kauffman and why is he carrying so many messages from
non-subscribers?
my mailbox is filling up
Cap'n Tom
---------
To Cap'n (and everybody else who may be curious)

Greg Kaufmnan is helping me run the mailing list. A lot of the time I get
emails from people who have questions I don't have answers to. At this point
I forward them to Greg, he adds "please reply by email" and posts them to
the list.

He did this for the long time and I am very grateful for his help!

Andy
Moped Mailing List Admin

P.S. The latest batch of messages was big because I just cleaned up by mail
backlog, going as far back as May 1 :)