Web moped2.org

Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 10:50:33
Subject: Re: Can anyone help me decide ?? Links provided
From: Michael Malone

This one looks very very good, but I don't know.
http://edgesports.net/s-cart/product.phtml?ProdID3DI6SR

The Island Hopper Motorized Folding Bike, can be ridden as an ordinary
bicycle or powered to 30+ mph by it92s innovative Tecumseh Viper 49cc
2-stroke engine. Comes with 6-speed Shimano gears

Anybody ever seen one?

$665.00

Michael

On Wed, 21 Jun 2000 10:27:42 -0700, you wrote:

>Hey Guys,
> >As you may have seen some of my other posts, I am considering buying
>some sort of moped, go-ped, solex, whatever the hell for getting
>around Key West and the surrounding areas.

mailing list.