Web moped2.org

Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 07:32:00
Subject: Re: Can anyone help me decide ??
From: Michael Malone

Parking is that tough in Key West.

Hey, this one uses a belt drive and has a 4-stroke engine.
http://www.spydyrbyke.com/_borders/spydyr_byke_springer_special.jpg

Michael

On Wed, 21 Jun 2000 19:29:06 -0700, you wrote:

>Michael,
> Get hold of a catalog from HREF3D"http://www.jcwhitney.com/">http://www.jcw
>hitney.com/ ( 1 800-853-4227) and look up item # 76AX0213YFE
price
>888.88. I don't know anything about it but it looks like a good value
>(includes shipping). Maybe someone here can share some info on a
KINETIC TFR?
> http://www.motorizedfoldupbikes.com/images/motorizedlge.JPG Sorry,
I have
>no idea, never been around one. Looks like friction drive though. I
think
>that after some time you could become bored on such a small bike. Is
parking
>that tough?

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
It is by the Beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning.
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

The PsychomanAE
______ __
|_____|
mailing list.