Web moped2.org

Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 00:20:37
Subject: Something Funny
From: PUNKROCKYA@aol.com

I love it how whenever i ride my moped someone laughs at me...I just laugh
right back...i'm riding an amazing machine that cost me brand new about the
same as an old used car. Then comes gas prices, as they've been rising i've
been complaning about having to pay 2 bucks...now what were they laughing
about?