Web moped2.org

Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 19:48:49
Subject: garelli
From: Keith Ross

Hi,
I have a chance to buy 2 Garelli mopeds. One is complete but dose not
run it will sputter a little and the other on is a part's bike. I was
wondering if these were decent bikes or if I should stay away from
them.The complete one is a 1983 and the part bike is a 1978. The guy
who
is selling them want's $100. I think it's a good deal but I'm wanted to
her some feed back on them. thanks

Keith Ross

Goto http://moped2.org/mprimer.htm for
instructions on using this mailing list.