Web moped2.org

Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 12:51:03
Subject: RE: Honda C 70 (moped sorta)
From: THOMAS KELLEY

Hi Jim,thank you for the timely reply.Are you in the C 70 "hobby",for
lack of a better term.Your name came up as a collector of
C70'S,parts,knowledge,etc.Since getting my 1980,10 years in storage,has
taken it's toll.Even the Honda dealer shop people don't know much about
them.Is there a C 70 club,you may know of.///////In the late 1970's,as a
courier in the U.S.A.F, at Dover A. .F. B, DE., I delivered a LARGE roll
of wire( Electrical cable) on a flat bed low boy trailer to
Tobyhanna.Highly classified and ,naturally I had no idea what was for.It
was Summer and HOT,but was sure cool and pretty country in that area. I
am still in Dover,retired in1976. Regards TOM K