Web moped2.org

Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2000 11:43:04
Subject: new to mopeds
From: erich@mail.NGBM.COM

Hello all,
I have aquired a 1978 Motobecane 50cc moped that was languishing
behind a motorcycle shop. It's ID plate names it as a type 50 V
A. Is anyone on the list familiar with these or know where I can
get more info on it. It seems to have good compression, and is
in good order, but has no belt. Any info is much appreciated.

Erich.