Web moped2.org

Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2000 16:07:55
Subject: Re: kenetic tfr
From: usinfl

I've got a Kinetic I bought 6 months ago from cosmo motors for $700.00.
Purchased a $100 performance muffler for it and I got it to hit 45mph on a
flat road with the wind. Currently the wife is riding it with a kid seat
bolted on to the back of it. Everybody tells me Indian mopeds are junk, but
my Kinetic is as reliable as my PUCH.

Sean
http://mopedmania.homepage.com