Web moped2.org

Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2000 19:44:58
Subject: kenetic tfr 2
From: T1mzzz 99

its my second question e-mail about the kenetic tfr. I was wondering how
much acceleration it has, or hill climbing capabilities it has, and how is
it compared to say a tomos sprint, or targa

also is there a huge difference between the kenetic tfr, and magnum?

also what is the oil mixture for the moped 40:1. 30:1?

also are flat tires a problem?

also for anyone that ownes a tfr, what are some common things that have
occured with it, or things that make it easier to opperate. Are there any
tricks to starting it easier.

also, is there any quality moped out there for under 1000 bucks thats is
comparible or better?

anyone help me, i really want a moped, and i need to know more about the
kenetic tfr, and any other cheep moped out there.

thanx alot

tim