Web moped2.org

Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 05:03:28
Subject: Re: new to mopeds
From: Robbert

erich@mail.NGBM.COM wrote:
> > Hello all,
> I have aquired a 1978 Motobecane 50cc moped that was
languishing behind a motorcycle shop. It's ID plate names it as
a type 50 V A. Is anyone on the list familiar with these or know
where I can get more info on it. > It seems to have good
compression, and is in good order, but has no belt. > Any info
is much appreciated.

I work with these things often enough. There's currently no good info
site on these mopeds (not in english anyway). You could check out Henk
van Kessels site tho'.

http://web.inter.nl.net/hcc/kessel/

Any specific info you might need, just email the question. :)

Robbert