Web moped2.org

Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 04:30:19
Subject: Re: MOPED QUESTION
From: THOMAS KELLEY

I simply return throttle to idle position to slow my speed for any
reason.You must have a throtle too! Cause a problem,Yes an explosion in
the exaust can rip the muffler open and require expensive
replacement.Try the throtle method,also the brakes perform the slowing
procedure as well,at least mine do.