Web moped2.org

Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 14:21:15
Subject: Re: Duct Tap
From: Beeeezzed@aol.com

Well everyone, I made it home with it duct taped in the leter of an "X". It
started to pudder as I came onto my street and it blew out as I just pulled
in my driveway so I only had to push it into the garage, I'm talkin about
that little plastic peice that well should inside that alluminum peice. Well
my cousin(I was at his house) has aol, and on aol, you can go on your screen
name on their computer and it charges your account. Well anyways I had to
ride it up to school, then go to my cousins house to get a ride to a church
basketball game, so I rode it over there and about (1/4 mile) I broke down
so I disengaged it and rode it there, not too bad. So I am hopefully goin to
the moped store today and getin all my parts
and by the way idiot, I couldnt get to any hardware store, I had to work with
whatever was in an average mans workshop so I really didn't have any options