Web moped2.org

Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 21:30:28
Subject: Yamaha Towny MJ-50
From: Austin Acton

Hi everybody. It's been a long time since I've been around. But I
got this AMAZING little bike a while ago. It's an 82 Yamaha Towny, and
while I've usually plugged the Honda four strokes in the past, this
thing blows it away. It's shaft drive! (NO chain to oil or change)
It's two speed centrifugal transmission, with a battery, indicators,
front and rear luggage racks, oil injection, a huge comfotable seat,
crazy modern exhaust pipe, and becase of the two guears, it tops out at
only a few thousand RPM, so almost no vibration at all.
I'm looking for anyone who has info on this bike, especially a
user's manual. I need to know what kind of oil goes in the resevoir,
since it has to lube the engine and the drive shaft.
Talk to you all soon, and thanks.
Austin

Goto http://moped2.org/mprimer.htm for
instructions on using this mailing list.