Web moped2.org

Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 10:09:24
Subject: Re: Sachs parts
From: Marko

>Which parts do they produce for Sachs?

I don't know about the frame and other components, but Tomos produces the
single speed automatic 50 cc engine for Sachs, which even released a moped
Prima 2 in 1998, which was basically a Tomos A4 frame single seater with
this engine. See pic at http://twowheelers.tripod.com/SachsPrima2.jpg .
Great thing for someone who loves single speed. And here's some interesting
parts from TOMOS Components catalogue I was talking about:

http://twowheelers.tripod.com/c1.jpg -cylinders, shafts, crankchafts
http://twowheelers.tripod.com/c2.jpg -frames
http://twowheelers.tripod.com/c3.jpg -castings, frame components

Bye, Marko