Web moped2.org

Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 14:33:01
Subject: 2000 Zuma II
From: Cap'n Tom Miller

The 2000 Zuma II has 4 "screws", "nuts" or whatever on the back end of the exaust,
but it appears that everything is welded together. Any idea what might open up
with these things? I'm thinking removing baffles, cleaning out the carbon,
etc.... help? I run 40 mph(65kph) on the straight now, 35 uphill and 40+
downhill.
Cap'n Tom