Web moped2.org

Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 21:42:37
Subject: Honda Helix wanted (was Chat)
From: morris schneider

Wisner H Wells asked:

>Does anyone know of a Honda Helix for sale?

You didn't say where you lived, but check out the Recycler (recycler.com)
and CycleTrader (traderonline.com). I've seen several listed there
recently in the So. Cal. area. I bought my '94 from a fellow in San Diego
in the spring. It had 2,100 miles and I paid $2500. It's in great shape.
Deals can be had. I also bought a Yamaha Zuma with 2000 miles for $400.
Saw a similar one this past weekend for $500. Good Luck.

Morris

morrisk@cogent.net

'94 Helix, '89 Zuma, '90 Jog