Web moped2.org

Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 04:15:17
Subject: Re: chat
From: Tony Weinfurtner

I UNDERSTAND COMPLETELY. I TURNED 60 LAST DECEMBER AND DRIVING ISN'T MY
FAVORITE THING TO DO. I STILL RIDE A MOTORCYCLE EVERY NOW AND THEN. I
STARTED A SMALL FAMILY BUSINESS FOUR YEARS AGO AND I PLAN TO RETIRE FROM MY
FULL TIME JOB NEXT YEAR. WITH TWO JOBS I DON'T HAVE TIME TO DO VERY MANY
"FUN" THINGS. IF YOU ARE EVER IN SOUTHERN OHIO, STOP BY AND SAY HELLO.
TONY