Web moped2.org

Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 10:00:24
Subject: Re: chat
From: Wisner H Wells

I forgot to answer your question. I ride my moped every day. In the
afternoon it is too hot to do anything else. I had Yamahas for years
before I moved to Florida. For quite a few years I was disabled with one
thing or another. Now I feel like 60 again. Very active, walk a mile
every day.

Thanks again.

Wes