Web moped2.org

Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 21:17:57
Subject: Re: bing carb
From: Vcherry213@aol.com

sorry it took so long for me to realize that this might be address to me. you
see i'm kind of new at internet surfing. any way i work on these mopeds for
fun so check out the intake gasket, if thats okay look at the mating surface
of your carb . straight across (use a straight edge) straighten,then install .