Web moped2.org

Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 16:13:56
Subject: Re: Yamaha Bop II
From: Robbert

Tony Idle wrote:
> > Billy
> > It'll be called something different in the UK! Last reply from the mailing
> list suggests the BopII in the UK is the Yamahopper in the US. Is that the
> QT50? Do you have or can you point me to a photo to confirm? Do you have any
> repair / maintenance info?

From what I hear the QT 50 is nothing like the BopII. It was said it's
like the Honda Monkey, yamaha and honda have a lot of similar looking
mopeds. The monkey is not big, but it is sturdy. That QT 50 is even
leightweight in comparison to a monkey.
Yamaha QT 50:

http://squeeky.cytag.nl/~karimu/Yamaha_QT50.jpg

With a similar model from Honda, the NC 50:

http://squeeky.cytag.nl/~karimu/Honda_2.JPG

And a Honda Monkey looks like this:

http://squeeky.cytag.nl/~karimu/z50j.jpg

Alas I don't have a picture of a Yamaha BopII.

Robbert