Web moped2.org

Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 21:46:38
Subject: Re: my mopeds (and future plans)
From: Tdhusker37@aol.com

wasup brant, this is taylor. mostly the racing is not authorized by any
officials, meaning it is sort of illegal. but then again we only race at
speeds between 25-45mph the racing is only between me and my friends but if
anyone wants to join us ur welcome to because we dont have too many people. i
noticed ur e-mail address is osu address. if u live near osu then were real
close cause i live right by riverside hospital so if u ever wanna join us
tinkering on peds then thas cool. just send me an e-mail, see ya, taylor