Web moped2.org

Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 11:11:31
Subject: Stolen Ped
From: K. Brant Niggemyer

My moped was stolen from outside my home in Columbus, Ohio on or
about July 31, 2000.

Here are the details:

Make: Hero-Majestic
Model: Panther
Color: Red
VIN#: MD4HMR50XXL252169
OHIO License: 39DTV
Customizations: Welded on Bi-Turbo exaust, black faux leather
saddle bags, yellow wind screen, dual mirrors.

The weld on the bi-turbo is especially ugly, because it was my
first attempt at arc welding. It sticks out like a sore thumb.

If you have any information about the whereabouts of this
vehicle, please contact me (by email or at 614-485-0840), or your
local authorites.

Saving up for a Helix and a house with a garage....

Thanks.

Brant Niggemyer