Web moped2.org

Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 18:38:37
Subject: Re: 2000 Zuma II
From: Norma Holmberg

hi tom.... dad says there are no baffles in there.... he cut one in two to
see what was in there and then welded it back together... he says to clean
the carbon, pull the muffler away from the motor and use a pick tool and
pick the carbon out... take the 4 bolts and throw them away and that will
relieve it a bit also.... how's your summer going? debbie