Web moped2.org

Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 01:28:57
Subject: Re: FF bike club
From: Wisner H Wells

Hi Ray,

Thanks for the info. The BFF Motorcycle Club is in England. If you type
this name in on your favorite search engine and then click the first
selection that comes up, you will read all about the club. At the end you
will find the officers name and their e-mail address. I do not have their
direct URL address. I just have what I am telling you. I have filed out
the member application form and have to get a draft from the bank to send
to them. If you want the snail mail address, I can give you it. Just let
me know.

Wes