Web moped2.org

Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 19:01:29
Subject: MORE Feet Forward bike club
From: morris schneider

FF also has an on-line discussion group about scooters. Much of the
information is on bigger scoots like the Burgman and other stuff not
available here. It's also pretty Euro-centric. I get a digest version and
usually look at the titles, then trash. However, in the one that arrived
today there was an interesting discussion on someone who tweaked a CN 250
(Helix) and claimed to get it up to 85 MPH! (GASP!)

If anyone is interested, please email me privately an I'll forward the
information. I'll also post the subscription information if there is
interest, but you can find it easily online. Be patient - the data is at
work and it may take me a few days to get too it.

Morris

'94 Honda Helix, '89 Yamaha Zuma, '90 Yamaha Jog

morrisk@cogent.net