Web moped2.org

Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 09:07:33
Subject: Re: Synthetic oil
From: Mike _____

definitely go with synthetic. for the low amount of oil mopeds and scooters
use, it is worth the extra dough. my synthetic leaves no oil residue in my
pipe, and smokes much less, burns better, and gives longer engine life. i
use Bel-Ray Si-7 in my 2000 Tomos Targa. it hasn't left any oil residue on
my pipe yet compared to regular 2 stroke oil on my 1991 Tomos Bullet TT
which has oil residue all over it. go with synthetic for the extra money.

Mike, CT
1976 Motobecane 40v
1978 JC Penney Pinto
1991 Tomos Bullet TT