Web moped2.org

Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 14:15:05
Subject: Re: question
From: Wisner H Wells

Hank, all I have to do now id find some other person who I can travel
with. If I could find a small gal to ride on the back; my buddy has a
sweetheart. All the women who I date now will not ride on a bike nor are
they small enough. Most of them are huge, to my standards. I have one
nice date but she is far to plump.

Wes