Web moped2.org

Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 11:37:01
Subject: .jpg files
From: Manonbicycle

Please post hyperlinks to remote .jpgs only.My service converts them to
text files that flood the later posts out of my inbox.You
know...hyperlinks(like the one below) or maybe the URL of a webpage
where they can be viewed with a browser. I would like to see the pics
too..... not 75 plus consecutive screens of code.
Thanks Folks,
p.s. If you ever do a ride like mine be sure the
camera is waterproof. I lost most of my best shots to a whopper
thunderstorm at Lake Vermillion S.D. even though the camera was in a
ziploc baggie in my baggage.

see photos of my long distance moped trip
at
http://community.webtv.net/manonbicycle/MANONBICYCLEWEBTV