Web moped2.org

Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 07:19:57
Subject: Suzuki fz50 - wiring
From: Robert Fish

I just bought a fz50 that was in a front end smash. I was looking for a
power plant to power a little yard-cart I am building for a 9 year old. The
only problem is that I don't have any idea of how to start it without the
ignition i.e. how to hot wire it. The entire front is missing and there is
just a lump of wires!
Any help would be much appreciated.
Kind Regards,