Web moped2.org

Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 14:33:48
Subject: Re: Suzuki fz50 - wiring
From: C90nutter2001@cs.com

right here we go usually ignition switches have four wires which are red
positive feed from battery black feed to electrics of bike green earth
black with white stripe ignition cutout usually when ignition is on red and
black are connected and when its off green and black/white stripe are
connected therefore shorting the ht coil to earth so it wont start
i hope this helps u
regards
andy
ps if you have any more probs please feel free to mail me direct