Web moped2.org

Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 13:56:40
Subject: Re: question
From: Wisner H Wells

Yes, you are right. When I was married and working in a plant different
girls asked to ride with me. Very nice girls, too, but they were married
and had a couple of children.

I found out that my Honda Elite LX is not a moped. Neither is my Honda
Helix. They are scooters. I am still looking to join the Scoot Club but I
get no replies.

Wes