Web moped2.org

Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 18:04:23
Subject: Re: question
From: Wisner H Wells

Tom, wait until you get to my age, the women keep getting larger all the
time. Myself, when I put on too many pounds I slim down. I hate to be
fat. I know what you mean about too much weight on a bike with 50 ccs. My
Honda Elite LX doesn't have room for two people and so I don't have to
worry about it with that one. I have it for sale as I use my Helix all
the time now.

Good luck. Wes