Web moped2.org

Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 23:01:53
Subject: changing tires.
From: Wisner H Wells

Chuck, a thief might get the front wheel off easily but he would never
get to back together again. My buddy, Neil is a motorcycle mechanic and
he took the front wheel off to mount a new tire. The old tire did not
come off easy, even with a bead breaker. He also had a devil of a time
putting the wheel back on again. Never try it when the temperature is 92
and working in the sun. Neil has exchanged tires many times but he never
had such a hard job as on my Honda Helix. The next time he won't have it
so hard. It was good to come in the air condioned house and take a shower
later.

Wes