Web moped2.org

Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 11:45:06
Subject: Re: STURGIS!
From: Hans Hartman

Hello Monkey,
At 12:22 19-8-00 -0700, you wrote:
>Hey everyone last weekend my moped and me went to STURGIS....for the most
>part all the harley people were pretty cool. it was a blast....
>anyway to try and "fit in" i took the baffle out and thundered down main
>street with the rest of them! my question is there anyway to get a happy
>medium sound from the muffler....its a tad too loud with it totaly out...but
>im hooked on the sound so im wondering what i can do to get a little thunder
>out of it without harming the -ped...
>any suggestions?
>-Monkey
>(heres a pic of me and my ped in Sturgis!)

Jesus...
If I were to do that on a regular Harley rally over here in Holland, my
moped would end up on the camp-fire for sure..
I can't see it very good, but your moped is a Puch Maxi right? You could
fit another exhaust pipe, or drill some extra hole in the baffle. Best for
thundering down the main street in Sturgis still is a knuckle head in my
view though..

Cheers,
Hans Hartman