Web moped2.org

Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 12:45:54
Subject: Re: Fwd: 1965 Sears allstate (Puch MS50) moped parts needed
From: still stoned

Hello,I actually bought a new maxi coil (ignition) hoping it might work
$25 U.S but it was totally different at least in appearance and I
returned it,I then bought a used ignition assembley from what must of
been a different model it looked the same at first glance so I bought it
for $40 bucks,but it was a little smaller 17w mine is 27w it looked good
but when installing it I found it was not a good fit, my old flywheel
will work but I need everything else.There is only one place in the
states that has had any parts for this model and they"re supplier in
Austria says they arenot available anywhere but I don't believe them, I
also tried other maxi parts on my ms50 but none of them
fit,ie.carb,exhaust,and the like.