Web moped2.org

Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 15:30:47
Subject: Re: Fwd: 1965 Sears allstate (Puch MS50) moped parts needed
From: still stoned

Hallo Hans and Robert the number on my flywheel is
0212125001LM/URC1/11627/5L1 and there is indeed an arrow indicating
direction.I tried what was purported to be an ignition coil from a maxi
and it looked totally unlike mine.In my manual which is original it has
MS/ST/V/50/5 ON GENERATOR PAGE I'm assuming these are the models with
same ignitions.I'm kind of hoping to keep tis ped as original as
possible.thanks joe