Web moped2.org

Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 05:33:39
Subject: FMB Yankee Peddler ... help!
From: joe ruggeri

Hi ...

I have a 1977 FMB Yankee Peddler moped for which I'm desperately in need
of some information and parts. It was manufactured by FMB Telaimotor in
March 1977 and has a Motori Minarelli engine with the number S1
DEM9560-S stamped on the engine's housing.

It's missing a spark plug and the boot wire that attaches to the plug. I
have no idea what size/type of spark plug this model takes and have
tried to no avail here in Rhode Island to find someone to even take a
look at it.

The bike appears to be in very good shape and all other parts appear to
be there. I'd love to get it running. Any information or help would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks for any assistance you can provide ...

- joe ruggeri