Web moped2.org

Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 23:19:34
Subject: Re: Newbie seeks info
From: Chuck Smith

Thanks one & all for your suggestions. I still haven't decided yet--got
busy with other stuff.

"Zeek" said "Sundiros are garbage." Could you elaborate on that? And as
nice as the Elite is, I'm still leery of the high theft rate around where I
am. Did I mention that one guy who works where I do and lives nearby has
had 3 Elites stolen?

Thanks again,
...Chuck

Say Bye to Slow Internet!