Web moped2.org

Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 18:48:42
Subject: Re: OFF-ROAD MOPED
From: Peter Staal

In sand, lower pressure in the tires, gives better traction.
i hope you realize that a maxi is not designed for rough terrain, it won't
survive a good jump and that is first hand experience..
flat sand or wet-beach it runs great. make sure you have a air filter and
clean it regulary if you make a habit of dirty trails.
aldough 1 big stone can end the fun..

peter